Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am using HP cartridges but printr says imcompatible. Help.

Customer Question
I am using HP...

I am using HP cartridges but printr says imcompatible. Help

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

HP Envy 4500

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Just now when I tried to change cartiridge

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
I don't have add'l info
Are you there?
12/9/2017
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I just changed cart and it says incompatiable. Using HP cart

Ok - can you unplug the printer from the power supply while the printer is off and hold in the power button on it for 30 seconds.
Let me know done
Regards
Kris

ok holding pwr
released

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

I just want assist with this issue
I plugged pwr back on and still incommpatible

Hi,I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through. I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the blockRegardsKris