Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm having trouble starting my computer. I've been trying…

Customer Question
I'm having trouble starting...

I'm having trouble starting my computer. I've been trying now for over 5 hrs. to connect, I'm finally connected now, but I know tomorrow it will probably not start. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Where do I find that Info?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your printer?

Approx. 2 weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have no idea what that is.

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I do have Microsoft Edge and Microsoft 10

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/9/2017
Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 7 months ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer. I'm Kumar and I'll assist you today.

Can you please let me know the model of the Printer you are having problems with?

Thanks,

Kumar

I'm not having trouble with the printer, I'm having trouble with the computer! When I try to start the computer it does not seem to connect, so I've been turning it on and off for several hours! I'm afraid it will not start tomorrow when I turn the computer off tonight. Please contact me at(###) ###-####(Saturday morning after 10 am. ) Thank you. *****Also, why am I being charged $28 for this service, it was only supposed to be $5?????

Okay. I'll call you up. You mentioned "When I try to start the computer it does not seem to connect", Connect to what? Printer, WIFI, Power? What model of Computer do you use?

We are just the Team of Tech Experts. For pricing, can you please check with our Customer Service Once. They will be able to guide you better.

Thanks,

Kumar

I have contacted my Credit Card Company (Capital One) because you did not respond to my question. You were to call me but did not and you did not answer my question. I am not paying $5 for a deposit and $28 for an answer. I submitted this information to Capital One. I am very disappointed with your techs and company. Kathy Torneo