Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

IT IS STUCK IN SLEEP MODE AND TO PRINT. BROTHER HL-L2360D.

Customer Question
HI IT IS STUCK...

HI IT IS STUCK IN SLEEP MODE AND i AM UNABLE TO PRINT

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

BROTHER HL-L2360D

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HL-L2360D?

IT ACTUALLY PRINTED 1 PAGE AND THEN STOPPED PRINTING THE NEXT PAGE

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

HMMM NOT SURE LOL

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/9/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 9 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

are you using the printer with a PC or Mac