Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a canon printer TS6060 wireless i turned of the

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a canon printer TS6060 wireless i turned of the printer of at the wall and when i turned it back on it says i am working off line how do i reconnect to wireless please

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your TS6060: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

When i brought about 12 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you gayle

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/9/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

i still need help

Do you see any flashing lights on the printer?

I don't need your help any more and i will never contact your company again
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago

Thank you