Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a $4.99 hp card I already purchased for instant

Customer Question
I have a $4.99...

I have a $4.99 hp card I already purchased for instant ink,What do I need to do to start receving the ink

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

The hp notebook laptop.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Just got it back Tec has been working

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

On it at office depot, don.t know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

There is an orange light on under thef6 button,I don,t remember that being on before.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/9/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.