Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We are having a lot of trouble updating our CM900 can you…

Customer Question
We are having a...

We are having a lot of trouble updating our CM900 can you help please

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

CannonMG5765

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

No it is not a printer it is a Scan n Cut CM900

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

We are trying to update a SCAN N CUT Machine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/9/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.