Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have purchased canon pro 100S and cannot get my Apple

Customer Question
I have purchased canon...

I have purchased canon pro 100S and cannot get my Apple computer to recognise it when I try to search for it

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Canon printer: wirelessly or by USB?

I want to do it wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

?? I have a new computer and printer...do I need to get software??

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No please connect me..thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/9/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.