Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I put in new ink cart, and get a message to replace the

Customer Question
I put in new...

I put in new ink cart, and get a message to replace the cart.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp 4630 all in one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

This is the first time

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I am not sure, awhile ago

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/9/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.