Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I try to print, the paper comes thru unprinted, blank.

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to print, the paper comes thru unprinted, blank

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP Officejet 4650 3-in-1

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

6-9 months

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

What's that ? (smile)

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/9/2017
Technician: Russell H., Printer and Office Tech replied 7 months ago
Russell H., Printer and Office Tech

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
First, test whether the printer's inking system is at fault - or not - by running one page of photocopy, of an original laid face-down on the glass sheet under the scanner cover.

- If that comes out OK, then your computer needs some measures - let me know, and I will give you instructions.

- If that comes out blank too, let me know in Reply To Expert, and I will instruct you as to what to do in that case.