Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot print from my hp laptop but it was printing before…

Customer Question
I cannot print from...

I cannot print from my hp laptop but it was printing before and also it is printing from ipad now. I have Epson xp 830 series printer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Epson printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless. it is saying driver is not installed. how come it is printing from ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I did not update the printer since I installed it about two years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Only thing it was connected to a hp printer in my friend's house and it became my default printer. now I am home and removed the hp device still it is saying unspecified and driver not installed

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/9/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.