Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How do i set up my Epson perfection v39 to use with my new…

Customer Question
How do i set...

How do i set up my Epson perfection v39 to use with my new macbook air?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Epson printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

NEVER FOR THIS NEW MACBOOK AIR. MORE THAN A YEAR AGO FOR MY MACBOOK PRO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

NOT TO MY KNOWLEDGE

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/8/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

First off, you need to install the software required for this device. You may download the software from the following page: https://epson.com/Support/Scanners/Perfection-Series/Epson-Perfection-V39/s/SPT_B11B232201

After you download the software, install it.

After you follow the instructions that the installation program gives you, you will be all set.

If you need any further assistance, please let me know.

Thank you,

***** *****

Is there anything else I can help you with today? If so, please let me know. If that is all for now, please do not forget to rate my help on top of this page.
Thank you,
Jason