Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The LCD isn't showing with Maintenance...I'm trying to

Customer Question
The LCD isn't showing...

The LCD isn't showing with Maintenance...I'm trying to install drivers, etc and it says to do a test print.....but I can't even load the ink....it's not moving for me to put it in

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

WF-3720

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

I am able to open the lid but nothing happens....the ink holder is way over to the right....and no room to put in the cartridge

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Well I'm just at the beginning and I'm not sure about anything yet....I didn't even see the software working....I didn't see any screens come up...that's why I came to the website

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.