Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have just purchased a Epson XP 640, the only way I can get…

Customer Question
I have just purchased...

I have just purchased a Epson XP 640, the only way I can get it to print is length wise. How do I set it to print width wise.

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

C4 91 N

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Since I installed it yesterday, that is the way it came.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Yesterday as they came up after instalation.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

My wife has a tablet, how does she connect to print frm it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.