Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have HP office jet pro 8710 and have a paper jam that

Customer Question
I have HP office...

I have HP office jet pro 8710 and have a paper jam that appears to be toward the front and left hand side o the printer. I can see the piece of paper but cant find any way to loosen page

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Just today. Relatively new printer. First time I have had this type of jam in the front.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Have not updad

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.