Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am setting up my xmas present to myself and the printer…

Customer Question
Hi I am setting...

Hi I am setting up my xmas present to myself and the printer ink catridges are giving me grief

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp oofficejet pro 8710 all in one

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

I just took it out of box

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Idk it runs updates while I sleep and finishes when I turn on next time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm pretty I installed them correctly and the screen on it says the ink printer can't be detected or were incorrectly installed

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.