Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP Deskjet 2050 printer, and I changed both the…

Customer Question
I have an HP...

I have an HP Deskjet 2050 printer, and I changed both the black and color cartridges. However, I have an "!" for the copy function, and two blinking ink drops for the color print option with NO ability to print

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

A HP All in One

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your DeskJet?

A few days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1019

Not recently

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/8/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.