Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Everything is muddy. Hp envy 5660. Just now.....i hanen't…

Customer Question
Hi, everything is muddy ...

Hi, everything is muddy

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp envy 5660

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just now.....i hanen't printed for a while from photoshop....from scans it's alright.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

3 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No,It is and you can see i can barely type

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/8/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you have smudges when you print to the printer?