Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just bought a new Canon MF735C and I'm trying to figure out…

Customer Question
Just bought a new...

Just bought a new Canon MF735C and I'm trying to figure out the initial wireless set up

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Acer PC

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MF735C?

Just got it today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/8/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Is your computer a pc or a mac? What is your computer operating system?

Acer computer windows 7

I m researching your printer now. Please standby...