Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Will not connect to internet. Asking for a password for the…

Customer Question
Will not connect to...

Will not connect to internet. Asking for a password ***** the which I have NEVER had a password ***** the printer that I know of. How can I get the password ***** make a new one that I know? I've been tied up with the password ***** for the past 10 hours. Please help me.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless. My lap top is wireless too and it's connected.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

About 3 weeks ago. I spent $150 got the update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just want to get this printer working.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/8/2017
Technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you with the query and question you have with us.

Printer cannot print or connect if its not connected with the router password.

It only requires one time password ***** connect for the first time it was setup and if the driver is corrupted or failed it would require the driver installation again to make the printer work again.

I can set it up for you when you are online.

My laptop is on line now - can u do it now?

what is the make/model of the printer?