Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How are you? S315 but listed asS305 I think. Nothing is

Customer Question
Hello how are you? ...

Hello how are you?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

S315 but listed asS305 I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Nothing is wrong I just need help with a paper question

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Its been awhile

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I wanted to change paper size to print on 8.5 x 14

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/8/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Are the make and model of your printer the Lexmark S315?

If you want to set the paper size, then use the arrow keys on your printer control panel to navigate to Setup > OK > Paper Setup > OK > Paper Size > OK > select the default paper size > OK.

If you have any questions or have problems with this advice, please let me know so that I can provide you with the additional support that you need. My goal is to provide you with the best possible customer service. If you are satisfied with my advice, please take a moment to rate my services.