Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Do not know how to connect to wireless network. tried a few…

Customer Question
Do not know how...

Do not know how to connect to wireless network. tried a few times but think I am doing something wrong. plse help

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Its brother DCP6690cw think earlier this year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/8/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

First, do you recall the password ***** your wireless network?

Please let me know