Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Install an HP photosmart 2610 need to be reconnected and I'm…

Customer Question
Install an HP photosmart...

Install an HP photosmart 2610 need to be reconnected and I'm unable to do it.

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

Photsmamaart 2610

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

For about a week.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure, but yesterday as I was following the directions the Hp was removed and another printer which I don't remember the model # was installed and the HP disconnedted. The operating system Windows 8.1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just to get the photosmart connected andworking. The operating system is Windows 3.1

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Isthere an added fee?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/8/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

LI assume that you meant to repeat that your operating system is Window 8.1, not 3.1.