Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to connect it to my wifi. I did it just last week and…

Customer Question
I need to connect...

I need to connect it to my wifi. I did it just last week and now it won't connect

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Netgear

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I did wifi wizard or whatever its called

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

And then I tried the button push button set up ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/8/2017
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what are the device you're trying to connect to the netgear?

an Epson printer WF 3640

Please follow the instruction below for setting up the printer to the WiFi network

1. Press the home button, if necessary.
  2. Press Wifi icon
  3. Select Wi-Fi Setup. You see this screen:
  4. Select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.

Note: If you need to disable the wireless network to set up your product on an Ethernet network, scroll down and select Disable Wi-Fi instead. Then follow the instructions on changing to a wired network connection in this manual.

5. Select the name of your wireless network or enter the name manually.

Note: To enter the wireless network name manually, select Other Networks, then select the Network (SSID) field. Use the displayed keypad to enter your network name.

6. Select the Password field, and enter your wireless password ***** the displayed keypad.
  7. Press Enter when you’re finished entering your password, then select Proceed.
  8. Confirm the displayed network settings and select OK to save them.

Note: If you need to change a setting, press the back button.

9. If you want to print a network setup report, press one of the print buttons. (Otherwise, select Done.)
  10. Press the home button to return to the Home screen. If the network connection is successful, the Wi-Fi icon in the upper-right corner of the LCD screen is lit as shown.

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you