Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When i try to print from my computer I get the message the…

Customer Question
When i try to...

When i try to print from my computer I get the message the the HP officejet pro 6830 is in error state.

Technician's Assistant: Is your OfficeJet displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

No. It print when I want to copy something.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Can't remember.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No help needed. I got my printer working just after I made contact with JustAnswer. Please cancel the $ 5 fee on my Visa card. JustAnswer service is no longer needed. Thank you. Paul