Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just bought a new HP Pavilion x360. Windows is on it. Loaded…

Customer Question
Just bought a new...

Just bought a new HP Pavilion x360. Windows is on it. Loaded iTunes but I want to transfer my games and $$ from the Apple App store to my computer. How do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: What version of Windows are you running on your Pavilion?

Don't know, 10 or 11

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

No I just got it from Best Buy on Sunday

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
Technician: ITCris, Technician replied 9 months ago
ITCris
ITCris, Technician

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Are the games the ones that are on your iPhone or iPad?

They are on my iPad
Hello?

Connect your iPad to your new PC. It will ask you if you would like to transfer the apps on your iPad to iTunes, it will then sync those apps onto your PC.

Sign into iTunes with your Apple ID so that your account comes up and any iTunes credit you have will appear in your iTunes application. Let me know if you would like assistance with this I can offer remote support.

I did that, but I still don't see the games anywhere on my computer. It didn't ask to transfer, it just asked if I trusted the computer which I said yes.
Checked and I can see the balance, I just can't find any of my games or the apps that I had on my iPad. All I can get on iTunes is seasons of TV or music or movies and that's not what I want

I offered remote support so I can remote in and assist with your issue.

I can't afford $36 I just bought the computer.

I can lower it to $20.

Try $10

I will opt out. If another expert can help you with messaging you will be contacted soon.