Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson WF 2760 printer will only print 1 page at a time.

Customer Question
My Epson WF 2760...

My Epson WF 2760 printer will only print 1 page at a time. It then gives the message 'Paper length does not match the setting. Load correct paper size." I believe I have the correct paper size A4 so what do I do

Technician's Assistant: What Epson model do you have?

WF 2760

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

3 weeks or so

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I always update software when I get a message saying its available. Probably last week or so but not sure what you mean by the Operating System

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.