Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist
Experience:  Working as tech support specialist with a worldwide computer manufacturer.
15907069

Can't figure out how to scan a picture on MX860. Cannon

Customer Question

Can't figure out how to scan a picture on MX860
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: Cannon MX860
JA: How long has this been going on with your MX860?
Customer: Ever since I but a couple of years ago. I just gave up then but how have a need to scan some PIXs
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: not since installed but the problem existed when it was first purchased.
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Printers
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No I fixed it.