Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Can't figure out how to scan a picture on MX860. Cannon

Customer Question
Can't figure out how...

Can't figure out how to scan a picture on MX860

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Cannon MX860

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX860?

Ever since I but a couple of years ago. I just gave up then but how have a need to scan some PIXs

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not since installed but the problem existed when it was first purchased.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No I fixed it.