Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Does the canon ImageClass ImageClass lbp6230dw printer also…

Customer Question
Does the canon ImageClass...

Does the canon ImageClass ImageClass lbp6230dw printer also make copies? I am pretty sure it does but want to know in black and white, no pun intended, does it scan?

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your LBP6230DW when you try to scan?

I wish to buy this Canon printer on the internet tonight. Does this printer scan and copy? I am talking about the Canon ImageClass LBP6230dw printer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

You are full of shit!!!

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.