Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to clear a error code 5700 I have repeatedly…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to clear a error code 5700 I have repeatedly restarted the unit and cleared the paper jam in back but not going away. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Jes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Years, no print driver available anymore that I can find MX700

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope just how to clear the code and finish printing

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 8 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.