Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I get error message 0xD8; and repetitive popups to clean the…

Customer Question
I get error message...

I get error message 0xD8; and repetitive popups to clean the printer nozzles. I have cleaned probably more than a dozen times over the past week or so, but still get the same pop ups.

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes, from the computer. I can make copies on the unit; but not reliably from the computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

This afternoon; previously a couple of days ago. There was a recommended firmware update, but it was rejected as no longer subject to update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I am aware of; II am not technically proficient.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, in the interim, I successfully resolved the problem with assistance of the manufacturer customer service.
John M. Gillis