Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It wont print from my computer. EPSON XP 440. Just bought it…

Customer Question
It wont print from...

It wont print from my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

EPSON XP 440

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just bought it today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I dont know what you mean

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, how do i get it to work

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
12/7/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

What is the model number of your printer and what is the operating system on your computer.

Is that Win 10?