Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a XP-830 printer attached to a iMac; except to print…

Customer Question
I have a XP-830...

I have a XP-830 printer attached to a iMac; except to print simple pages, I have not reenable to figure out to scan and save documents. I need your help, I donr

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your XP-830 when you try to scan?

Don't think i am registered

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I want to scan, save document to computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/7/2017
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

Could you tell me if your printer is wired or wireless?

No, thanks.

Would you be able to tell me if your printer is either wired or wireless so I can help you to scan?