Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My hp printer will not print. It is saying that it is out of…

Customer Question
My hp printer will...

My hp printer will not print. It is saying that it is out of paper but it has paper and there are no paper jams.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your HP printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Last week to my lab top and it wked fine

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/7/2017
Technician: Sudipto, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Sudipto, Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Ok just want to know if it can be fixed

Can you tell me the make and model no. of the printer?

E7o9a
Can u tell me what's going on
It goes through the motion as if it will print but the paper want go in and then it says out of paper

See, this problem can be cause due to hardware as well as software problem, unless we do some tests, I cannot tell you what is going on and what to do?

Do you face this problem while printing or copyign also?

Sir can it be fixed or not

If it is a software issue then, it can be fixed otherwise you have to repair the printer and the cost of the repair will be high as the spare parts of this printer is costly and as you are not ready to provide me any further information, I cannot confirm if the problem is related to software or hardware.

Can you repair the software if that is the issue or will I have to take it in

Yes, if it isoftware issue then, I can give you instructions and you can follow them or I can help you by remote support, but before that I have to make sure if it is a hardware or software issue.