Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to download drivers for mx432. Cannon. Nothing can…

Customer Question
Trying to download drivers...

Trying to download drivers for mx432

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Cannon.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Nothing can you send the the drivers to download?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Nothing

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/7/2017
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

You may download the drivers for the MX432 on the following page: https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/inkjet-multifunction/mx-series-inkjet/mx432

After you download the drivers, install them and you will be all set.

If you need any additional help, please let me know.

Please, do not forget to rate my help on the top of this page by clicking the Stars and clicking Submit.

Thank you,

***** *****

Please, do not create duplicate tasks. Stay on this page.

What problem are you having?