Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

On power up, the P800 makes a short noise, then gives an…

Customer Question
On power up, the...

On power up, the P800 makes a short noise, then gives an message on the panel of "Remvoe the paper." Nothing else will happen fter this.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson P800

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your P800?

30min. I have had the printer for many months.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Months ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I would like to let them know that I cannot see any paper in the machine from any angle even using a flashlight.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/8/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Since my card has been charged, I would like to know the answer that will make my printer print.
I have not received the answer yet.
Don't upsell me, let me know the solution.

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?