Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm having trouble, my printer is not responding, I factory…

Customer Question
I'm having trouble, my...

I'm having trouble, my printer is not responding, I factory reset it, and re installed to no avail

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Mp640 cannon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

About 3 weeks, I've been trying to fix it myself

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

???

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Is this going to cost me.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/7/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 9 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your device from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

Done
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 9 months ago

How is the printer connected to your computer?

Is it through Wifi or USB?

At this time sub, but I also tried wifi and still did not work
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 9 months ago

Is there any error messages on the printer?

No, my husband said we can buy a new one a bit more than it will cost to fix it. Thanks
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 9 months ago

If you do not wish to utilize our services, you can Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.