Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I put in new ink cartridge & after it did all it's adjusting…

Customer Question
I put in new...

I put in new ink cartridge & after it did all it's adjusting I got some error message & the ink cartridge door does not close. I have unplugged & replugged & still nothing. Is it shot or is there still help?

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

No, I no longer get an error message. I've been tring to get it to work for about an hour.

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/7/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 7 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please