Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The paper remained in the feeder roller but there was no…

Customer Question
The paper remained in...

The paper remained in the feeder roller but there was no jammed error message. I can print from the flat bed but not from the feeder on my hp Officejet AIO 7310.

Technician's Assistant: Is your OfficeJet displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

No, it just said restart a print job.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't think there are any update driver for Window Vista after 2014.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know how to clear the paper on the feeder roller.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/7/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.