Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is in error mode. I have cancelled all the

Customer Question
My printer is in...

My printer is in error mode. I have cancelled all the printing on my laptop, turned the printer off and unplugged. The same message appears

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MX290 CANON MX290

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX290?

SINCE LAST NIGHT

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO THAT/

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANKS

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 8 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please