Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Scan attempt results in "cannot communicate" and will not…

Customer Question
Scan attempt results in...

Scan attempt results in "cannot communicate" and will not scan. Epson WF-2750 was purchased today. Printing works ok and wireless connection is the same on the computer as it is on the printer.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your WF-2750 when you try to scan?

No, it only says communication error.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I installed the printer today and assume all drivers are there.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 8 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

how is printer connected to PC..usb or wifi

Wifi

which software are you using to scan

are you using a Pc or Mac with the printer