Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have mx922--- how doi scan to send an emaik ??? Canon

Customer Question
I have mx922--- how...

I have mx922--- how doi scan to send an emaik ???

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon mx922

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX922?

My lexmark stopped woprking just got canon

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Recently

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to scan then email

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/7/2017
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 7 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

to which device the printer connected -PC or Mac

How can I scan a paper then e mail it
Cancel and refund the credit card as this is no help—I want a refund as you can’t help

to which device is the printer connected -PC or Mac

Cancel

i am here to assist you on chat

please let me know to which device is the printer connected -PC or Mac so that i may share the steps

just refund
You are no help

well you are not answering a basic question about the device and without knowing that i cannot guide you in right direction

you may contact customer service for refunds

Otherwise I will contact my credit card