Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I wish to scan 2 pages to the one file but for the life of…

Customer Question
I wish to scan...

I wish to scan 2 pages to the one file but for the life of me cannot understand the process could you give me a solution in simple english please.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

No it scans ok but cannot get the 2 pages into one file.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Cannot remember that must be some time ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Printers
12/7/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 9 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

What are the make and model of your printer?