Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It was named and I opened the scanner and had to removf it…

Customer Question
It was named and...

It was named and I opened the scanner and had to removf it from the middle. Paper stuck on both ends; now I keep getting Paper jam press ok to print but it won't print just keeps showing this frame

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

Jammed not named

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Quite a while ago but it has been printing with no problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you John by the way I'm Earl

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/7/2017
Technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening!...My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today

Can you let me know the model of the printer and if the paper jam has been completely cleared and I'll help you get the error code off the screen?