Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I'm trying to print on HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277dw and…

Customer Question
I'm trying to print...

I'm trying to print on HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M277dw and I get message "looking for printer." I have booted the wifi and the printer but continue to get the error. I think this has happened before, but I forgot what to do

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your LaserJet: wirelessly or by USB?

By USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Recently...probably within a month and it was working fine

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
12/7/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.