Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer will not do anything. Epson 2630. Just for this…

Customer Question
My printer will not...

My printer will not do anything

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson 2630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Just for this morning

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not that long ago only about may be 2weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I cant do anything copy or scan

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/7/2017
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

After your operating system update, your printer and scanner drivers must be reinstalled. We will need to do this to troubleshoot your printer/scanner and copier/fax machine. Is your computer a pc or a mac? What is your computer operating system?