Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP 3600n printer I just change the toner

Customer Question
I have an HP...

I have an HP 3600n printer I just change the toner cartridges

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

The computer on the printer say "open and close front door, Tone cartridge not seeded

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 3600N?

Just started now I have changed the cartridges before with no problems

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Plz connect

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/7/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.