Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Need to synch printer and computer. Hpofficejet4650. 24 hrs.

Customer Question
Need to synch printer...

Need to synch printer and computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hpofficejet4650

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

24 hrs

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, i need to print from computer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/7/2017
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know how you are trying to connect the computer to the printer, Is it through WiFi or USB?