Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Fuji Xerox CM225 fw and the error codehas just come…

Customer Question
I have a Fuji...

I have a Fuji Xerox CM225 fw and the error code(###) ###-####has just come up.

Technician's Assistant: Is your CM225 displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes it displays it after start up. I had just installed a new CYAN cartridge and was trying to print a colour test page.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have not done so at all since the printer was bought new 2 or 3 years ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that is my issue at this time, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/7/2017
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.