Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My brother printer says it is offline and I don't know how…

Customer Question
My brother printer says...

My brother printer says it is offline and I don't know how to make it online. I have pulled the plug and waited but when I plugged it back in, it is still offline

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Brother printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/6/2017
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know the operating system of your computer to which your brother printer is connected?is it windows or Mac?