Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Epson xp.830 printer and keep losing my wi fi

Customer Question
I have a Epson...

I have a Epson xp.830 printer and keep losing my wi fi connection. Have a keep enter my password ***** setup. It might last 2 hour the lost it again

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

2 hours ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

PC

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Printers
12/6/2017
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed with any troubleshooting,please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in.
Let me know when this is done.

ok
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 7 months ago

Are you entering the password ***** the printer itself?